Congratulations to Jerri Jasumback from Pierce City Elementary School. Jerri has been awarded 1 of the 10 Jump Rope for Heart/Hoops for Heart Grants for 2017. Jerri will be honored at 4:30. p.m. on Thursday, March 16, along with other grant award recipients at the SHAPE America Convention in Boston. Very proud of our MOAHPERD member Jerri Jusamback!!
- Want to present at the 2017 MOAHPERD Convention? Please click here to submit a proposal.
- Want to nominate someone to be a Teacher of the Year? Please click here to nominate a deserving educator.
- Don't forget to check Sched for added handouts and to submit feedback survey. Click here to go to Sched.
- NOTICE TO MEMBERS-If you are a renewing member & can't set a password, begin the process as a New Member. In this way, you will be placed in the member-only database where you can establish a password and enter the member-only portal.
- Instructions to access members-only content.-Already a Member? If you're already a MOAHPERD member, go to https://www.moahperd.org/password.php to create a password.
- If you forgot your password, use the "I don't remember my password" tool in the log in box at the left and we'll email it to you.
- Not a Member? Please join MOAHPERD!
- Click here to learn more about our President-Elect Candidates.
- Click here to see the 2016 Jump and Hoops for Heart Honor Roll
- Congratulations to the following schools for being recognized with the Let's Move! Active Schools National Award: Affton School District-Rogers Middle School, Eldon School District-Eldon Middle School, Ferguson-Florissant School District-Bermuda Elementary School and Central Elementary School, Parkway School District-Parkway West Middle School and Shenandoah Valley Elementary School, Raymore-Peculiar School District-Raymore-Peculiar High School, Rockwood School District-Green Pines Elementary School, St Louis City Public School District-Adams Elementary School and Woodward Elementary School